Sunday, February 26, 2012

So Long, Farewell!

So Friday has come and gone and with it my local student teaching experience.

The students put together a surprise "farewell" party for me on Thursday while I was out getting vaccinations. They are creative and fun people, that is for sure. I posted some pictures from the event. I am going to miss Mrs. Miles and these kids so much!


 Mrs. Bailey made the cake. Isn't it awesome?! She also made cute cute animal cookies to go along with everything. The students made the banner behind me, a book with pictures and notes to me, and Mrs. Miles compiled a slideshow video which may or may not have made me cry... I am a blessed girl!





One last photo with the kiddos. What a fantastic 6 months it has been with this group.


See you in Africa!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is AWESOME!! You are one lucky lady to be so loved!! =D

    ReplyDelete